Welcome to the 2023 Fishing season!! Please fill out the form to get in touch with Capt. Eric Wallace at Coastal Fly Angler - The fishing schedule often starts early and can end late in the day so please include as much information as possible and the best email and contact phone number and we will be back in touch the same day!!Feel free to Send a simple Text 207-671-4330 this can often be the quickest way to reach Capt Eric.
AM $450 - 4 hrs First Light or PM
Full Tide $600 - 6 + Hrs Full Tide
Extended $800 - 10+ hrs
Extended days may involve more than one launch location.
(Credit Card Fee 5% may be requested.)
New for 2023 we have added the option of booking thru ANYCREEK for our online date request & bookings, This allows us to be more tidy with our calendar and when a referral is needed, due to a full calendar Capt Eric Wallace can quickly match anglers with local guides and Captains.
If you prefer to book direct or have any questions feel free to call or text Capt Eric Wallace.
207-671-4330 ( Text perferred during daytime)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Sunscreen – SPF 30+
- Sun Mask / Buff9
- White soled sneakers or non-marking soled sandals
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Hat or Visor (dark under bill is preferred)
- Rain Jacket/Fleece
- Lunch - a snack for Morning Trips.
- Drinks (a cooler with ice and water is provided)
- If using your own fly rods, they should be rigged as best you can prior to your trip. I will have flies and tippet for you but we will only waste time at the dock rigging rods (often in the dark) if you come with them still in the rod tubes.
- WHAT IS PROVIDED
- 8-9 &10 Wt Fly Rods Matched with proper lines, leader & flies for our local water
- Water & ice
- Fishing license
- Rods By Thomas & Thomas Reels By Hatch
- Parking is Pre Paid @ Yarmouth town landing
- Light Tackle | Spin Gear lures and plugs